A teacher trying his best to make math enjoyable for students.

Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Entering the Blogosphere

As I enter the blogging world, I first have to say thank you to the MTBOS community. The blogs to the right have inspired me as a teacher and have finally inspired me to start blogging. Before creating a blog of my own, I first had to reflect upon why I wanted to write one in the first place.  The best answer I came up with is to have a record of what I have been doing as a teacher, receive feedback from a talented community, and hopefully someday inspire teachers just as the teachers I follow have inspired me. I do not claim to be a talented writer, but maybe other teachers will appreciate my humor or contributions to bettering education for all students. Here is to the beginning of a new chapter in my teaching career!

No comments:

Post a Comment